This delicious recipe for vanilla butter cupcakes incorporates a lot of butter into the recipe offering a fluffy, moist and scrumptious treat.
Decorated with some pink icing and adorable chocolate heart toppers, everyone who lays eyes on them are definitely going to know they are loved.
Valentine’s Vanilla Butter Cupcakes with Chocolate Hearts
Vanilla Butter Cupcakes
1 1/3 cup butter
2 cups sugar
6 eggs, room temperature
3 tspn vanilla
4 cups flour
3 tspns baking powder
1 1/2 tspn salt
1 1/4 cup milk
Pre-heat oven to 325*
Sift together all the dry ingredients into a medium bowl and set aside.
In a stand mixer cream together the butter and sugar.
Add the eggs one at a time until batter is smooth, then add vanilla.
Next pour in 1/3 of the sifted dry ingredients, then 1/3 of the milk.
Repeat until both are in the batter.
Mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
This is a thick batter!
Line your cupcake tins with cupcake liners and fill each cupcake 3/4 full.
Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool on a wire rack.
1 cup butter
2 tspns vanilla
3 cups icing sugar
1 tbspn cream (more depending on desired consistency)
Pink food coloring
Mix all the ingredients into a bowl together.
If the icing is thicker than desired add more cream.
Place into piping bag with desired tip to ice your cupcakes.
1/4 cup white chocolate melts
Purple food coloring
1/4 colored chocolate melts
Melt the chocolate melts in a small pot on low-med heat on the stove until creamy and smooth.
Add coloring if needed.
Lay out a layer of waxed paper onto your counter, this will allow the chocolate hearts to be removed easily for your cupcake toppers.
Remove from the heat and place it into a piping bag. Snip a pen tipped size hole into the bottom of the piping bag.
Draw different sized hearts onto the piping bag and allow them to cool before removing them.
Once cooled remove them from the waxed paper and place them on the top of your cupcakes for a little extra added love!
Looking for more variety? Try this Valentines Day Desserts round up.
Perhaps you want to “Spice up” your Valentine’s Day with some Amazing Valentine’s Day Gift Idea’s for Him?
Take a look in the mirror – is it Valentine’s Makeover Time?
Readers that enjoyed these Cupcakes also loved:
- Adorable Unicorn Cupcakes & Decorations,
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes,
- Banana Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing,
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Cupcakes,
- Minion Chocolate Cupcakes and Minion Topper,
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow Candy Cupcakes,
- Delicious Hamburger Cupcakes with Brownie Patties,
- Easy Raindeer Cupcakes,
- Decorating Cupcakes with Your Kids – Mess Free,
- Hershey Kiss Inspired Cupcakes,
- Simple Spring Easter Cupcakes,
- Blueberry Cupcakes with Blueberry Icing and Cream Cheese Filling,
- Salted Caramel Filled Cupcakes,
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Homemade Marshmallow Icing.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes.
- Best Gingerbread Cupcakes,
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Spice Icing,
- Nanaimo Bar Cupcakes.