Spring is here and if you are looking for one more adorable sweet Spring Cupcakes treat, we have you covered!
To start, make any cupcake recipe.
Feel free to make white, chocolate, red velvet, whatever your heart desires.
To add the grass, we recommend Wilton #233 grass tip.
With this tip, adding grass is easy as can be.
No fuss, no muss.
Be sure the cupcakes are completely cooled before attempting to ice them.
You can add jelly beans, or any other candy eggs.
Whether they are for a class party, a Sunday school treat, or just to impress little (and big) guests over Easter, these cupcakes are simple and adorable.
Be sure to let us know in the comments below if you made these over Easter.
If you are looking for more cupcake recipes, why not try one of these?
- Earl Grey Tea Latte Cupcake
- Adorable Unicorn Cupcakes & Decorations,
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes,
- Banana Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing,
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Cupcakes,
- Minion Chocolate Cupcakes and Minion Topper,
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow Candy Cupcakes,
- Delicious Hamburger Cupcakes with Brownie Patties,
- Easy Raindeer Cupcakes,
- Decorating Cupcakes with Your Kids – Mess Free,
- Hershey Kiss Inspired Cupcakes,
- Blueberry Cupcakes with Blueberry Icing and Cream Cheese Filling,
- Salted Caramel Filled Cupcakes,
- Valentines Vanilla Butter Cupcakes with Chocolate Hearts,
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Homemade Marshmallow Icing.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes.
- Best Gingerbread Cupcakes,
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Spice Icing,
- Nanaimo Bar Cupcakes.
Printable recipe is available at the bottom of this post.
Simple Spring Cupcakes
Green Buttercream Icing
Wilton grass tip (#233)
Fill an icing bag with green buttercream.
Using a grass tip, squeeze little bits of icing around the top of the cupcake until completely covered.
Place 3 or 4 jelly beans on top of the grass
- Green Buttercream Icing
- Wilton grass tip (#233)
- Fill an icing bag with green buttercream.
- Using a grass tip, squeeze little bits of icing around the top of the cupcake until completely covered.
- Place 3 or 4 jelly beans on top of the grass
- Use store bought cupcakes to save time or use your favourite recipe