Valentine’s Day Desserts dominate this romantic day.
The origins of Valentine’s Day go back to Roman history when Emperor Claudius II executed two men, both named Valentine on (you guessed it) February 14th.
So, their martyrdom has been honored for thousands of years.
Valentine’s Day Desserts Round Up
Did you know approximately 36 MILLION boxes of chocolate were sold for St. Valentine’s Day.
Stand apart from the crowd skip the chocolate and make your sweetheart happy by making them one of the delicious recipes below.
Whether they are a white chocolate fan or cannot get enough of cinnamon hearts there is a recipe here that will please even the pickest date.
- Valentine’s Vanilla Butter Cupcakes via TotsFamily.com
- Sweetheart Sandwich Cookies via Grace & Good Eats
- Valentine Blondies via Raking in the Savings
- Red Velvet Oreo Poke Cake via What’s Cooking Love
- Valentine’s Homemade Gumdrops via Mom on Timeout
- Valentine’s Oreo Truffles via Mom Endeavors
- Triple Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats via Grace & Good Eats
- White Chocolate Strawberry Truffle Bark via Call Me PMC
- Cinnamon Red Hot Popcorn via Juggling Act Mama
- Hidden Heart Valentine’s Cake via Cincyshopper
- Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge via A Mom’s Take
- Chocolate Valentine Kiss Cookies via The Kitchen is MyPlayground
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes via SnappyGourmet
- Black Cherry Cupcakes via The Crumby Cupcake
- Strawberry White Cheesecake Bars via Cincyshopper