When I think of summer, I think of how hot it gets most places.
Back home in North Carolina, summer starts early and not only is it hot, but it is humid as well.
So naturally, the first thing I want to do on a hot summer day is to find a way to cool off.
Since I just love being inside when it’s super hot out, one of the ways I do that is with this recipe for the Perfect Summer Fruit Salad.
This recipe is a great fit for a BBQ, housewarming party, wedding, or just about any special occasion!
Perfect Summer Fruit Salad
- Pineapple – 2 cups cubed
- Strawberries – 2 cups, hulled & sliced
- Kiwi – 3, peeled & sliced
- Oranges – 3, peeled & sectioned
- Grapes – 1 cup, seedless
- Blueberries – 2 cups
- Optional: Any other type of fruit you would like to add.
- Layer the fruit in a large, clear glass bowl in this order.
- I layered my fruit in this order – pineapple, strawberries, kiwi fruit, oranges, grapes, and blueberries.
- Chill if desired.
Perfect Summer Fruit Salad Recipe
- * Pineapple - 2 cups cubed
- * Strawberries - 2 cups, hulled & sliced
- * Kiwi - 3, peeled & sliced
- * Oranges - 3, peeled & sectioned
- * Grapes - 1 cup, seedless
- * Blueberries - 2 cups
- * Optional: Any other type of fruit you would like to add.
- * Layer the fruit in a large, clear glass bowl in this order.
- * I layered my fruit in this order - pineapple, strawberries, kiwi fruit, oranges, grapes, and
- * Chill if desired.
- * Serve.
Our readers also love these recipes; BBQ Chicken Salad Recipe with Strawberries, Watermelon Feta Salad, Healthy and Tasty Summer Snacks for Kids, Cucumber & Tomato Salad with Zucchini, Green Salad Recipe with Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing and Red Skin Potato Salad.