Getting creative can be hard, but check out this spin on one of our family staples. Not only is it quick and easy to make, everyone will enjoy it. Warm, homemade and delicious, perfect for cool evenings. Have a busy evening? Put this all together in the morning and pop in it the oven at dinnertime.
Creamy Parmesan Sausage Ravioli Bake
- 1lb frozen cheese ravioli
- 12 oz. Kielbasa or Smoked Sausage of your choice
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Saute sliced sausage in skillet until edges are browned.
- Add vegetables, frozen ravioli, garlic and seasoning. Saute 2-3 minutes on medium high.
- Remove from heat. Fold in shredded parmesan.
- Add to baking dish, top with mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
NOTE* there is no need for added oil when sauteing the sausage, it has enough fat to coat the pan.