When my daughter was a baby we looked for Costume Ideas for Babies and bought her a few different costumes (over excited first-time parents).
She did not want to wear any of them.
They were too big and bulky and not like what she is used to.
I rounded up some adorable DIY costume ideas for babies so you do not make the mistake I did.
These are all pretty close to what you baby s used to wearing – a happy baby in a cute costume makes for a VERY happy Halloween.
Adorable DIY Costume Ideas For Babies
1. Easy Cupcake Costume for Babies
2. Thing 1 and Thing 2
3. Adorable Baby Sushi Onesie
4. Baby Cow
5. Skeleton Baby in the Belly
6. Conversation Hearts
7. DIY Dobby Costume
8. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
9. No-Sew Pineapple Costume
10. Baby Aerobics Instructor (Seriously the cutest thing ever.)
11. Mini Chef + other last minute costume ideas
12. Octopus Costume
13. Baby Gumball Machine (You’ve gotta see this one.)
14. Snuggly Sheep
15. Baby Frog
16. Moishe from Where the Wild Things Are
17. Granny Costume (The most adorable Granny EVER)
18. Sunburst (Smile optional.)
19. Baby Moose
20. Baby Bull
21. Little Hobo
22. Struck By Lightning Costume
23. Baby Starbuck’s Barista
24. Olympics Baby
25. Lollipop Munchkin