Nothing reminds me of summer like a fresh slice of watermelon! So, what better way to cool off on a hot summer day than with a delicious Watermelon Lime Slush! This recipe is quick and easy, too!
Watermelon Lime Slush Recipe
You only need a few simple ingredients:
4 cups of cubed, seedless watermelon
10 ice cubes (I actually ended up using 25 because the mixture wasn’t thick enough for me with only 10)
1/3 cup lime juice
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place watermelon and ice into a blender. Pour in lime juice, sugar, and salt. Blend until smooth.
I hope you enjoy!
- 4 cups cubed, seedless watermelon
- 10 ice cubes (or more for desired level of thickness)
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place watermelon and ice into a blender.
- Pour in lime juice, sugar, and salt.
- Blend until smooth.