I’ll admit it, I am not usually very adventurous. I have been wanting to try different pasta options with my family as well. Pasta, corn and artichokes sounds fabulous. Check out this delicious pasta dish for your next dinner.
Pasta, Corn & Artichoke Bowl
- 1 pound of spaghetti pasta
- 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh sweet corn off the cob
- 1/2 cup of artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Cook pasta following package instructions. When pasta is al dente drain using a colander. Return pasta to pot and drizzle with olive oil, toss pasta to coat evenly.
- In a skillet add 1 tablespoon of olive oil over med-high heat and saute sweet corn for 4 – 5 minutes. Add corn to pasta.
- Spoon pasta and corn into a bowl and top with artichoke hearts.