One of my favorite holiday movies is Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
So, when I came across this Christmas Grinch Punch recipe, I couldn’t resist.
It’s non-alcoholic, so the whole family can enjoy it.
However, you can always add your favorite liquor of choice to make it an adult drink.
- Ginger Ale, Sprite, 7-Up, etc.
- Lime Sherbet, Party Punch, Vanilla Ice Cream, etc.
- Red or Green Sugar (Optional)
- Rim the edges of your glasses with red sugar sprinkles.
- In a pitcher or punch bowl, scoop some of your sherbet, party punch or ice cream in and then pour your beverage on top.
- Pour into rimmed drink glasses and serve!
- * Ginger Ale, Sprite, 7-Up, etc.
- * Lime sherbet, party punch, vanilla ice cream, etc.
- * Red or Green Sugar (optional)
- 1. Rim the edges of your glasses with red or green sugar sprinkles.
- 2. In a pitcher or punch bowl, scoop in some of the sherbet, party punch or ice cream, and then pour your beverage of choice on top.
- 3. Pour in rimmed glasses and enjoy.