Pasta, Corn & Artichoke Bowl
Pasta, corn and artichokes sounds fabulous. Check out this delicious pasta dish for your next dinner.
- 1 pound of spaghetti pasta,
- 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh sweet corn off the cob,
- 1/2 cup of artichoke hearts,
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil,
- Kosher salt, to taste,
- Freshly cracked black pepper,
- Cook pasta following package instructions,
- When pasta is al dente drain using a colander,
- Return pasta to pot and drizzle with olive oil, toss pasta to coat evenly,
- In a skillet add 1 tablespoon of olive oil over med-high heat and saute sweet corn for 4 - 5 minutes,
- Add corn to pasta.
- Spoon pasta and corn into a bowl and top with artichoke hearts,
TOTS Family | Parenting | Kids | Food https://totsfamily.com/