Three ingredient Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken is a simple and delicious recipe. For those who know me, you know that ‘simple’ is my middle name. I have five kids and I work part time from home and part time as a nurse, this leaves very little time (and no energy) left for cooking gourmet meals.
I have recently started on crockpot cooking. I love the convenience of adding all the ingredients in the morning and spending the day doing my normal ‘insanity’ and still having a delicious hot meal ready at 6pm. The idea of washing only one pot is also wonderful.
This meal only has 3 ingredients. It also happens to be ingredients I almost always have in my house. You can’t loose with this delicious recipe.
If you are feeling a little more ambitious, try making the sauce from scratch.
- 4 chicken breasts, may be frozen
- 1 can pinapple tidbits
- 1 jar of teriyaki sauce (approx 500mls), or home made alternative
- Combine frozen chicken breasts with teriyaki sauce and entire jar of pinapple. Cook on medium in the crockpot for 6 hours.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.
- Optional: add broccoli directly to crockpot for last 10 minutes.