The battle over getting kids to take their medicine is tireless and seemingly endless for many parents.
Kids just don’t like swallowing those large, bad tasting pills; and if you’ve ever tried to give them liquid medicines, you know they don’t always work either – it’s the wrong dose, tastes badly, or your child spits out half of it.
It’s a stressful situation that’s all too common for Moms and Dads.
The MEDCOAT® Solution:
Now, there seems to be an answer to those terrible “pill times.” MEDCOAT® is a pill coating that is revolutionizing the way kids swallow pills. It helps pills go down more smoothly, and with three great flavors – citrus, strawberry and cola – it covers up the bad taste.
“My son started a new prescription medication, and the first pill he took dissolved in his mouth leaving a terrible taste and a kid refusing to take his medicine. I decided to go on the web and search. I found this company that described just what I needed, a pill coating! The company is called MEDCOAT USA®. My son has no issues taking his pills now. It’s easy to use and I’m so glad I found a solution to my problem,” said a mom & MEDCOAT® customer.
“My 9-year-old daughter was prescribed a very awful tasting, yet direly necessary prescription. MEDCOAT® was an answer to our prayer. The strawberry coating completely covered the foul taste, so she could calmly attempt to swallow the pill without tasting it,” said one mom & MEDCOAT® customer.
Stories like these from parents across the country are the reason more and more moms are turning to this new pill coating for their kids.
We received the samples and this has been a lifesaver for my 8-year-old daughter who was having a lot of trouble swallowing her meds,” one mother said. “They are truly a game-changer. Mornings that were filled with anxiety and crying have become so easy and she looks forward to taking her meds!”
Check out the MEDCOAT® benefits:
- Covers pills and capsules with a coating making them easy to swallow
- The coating masks the bad taste of pills and gives them a refreshing taste – coming in three great flavors: citrus, strawberry and cola
- Perfect for swallowing large, uncoated pills
- Contains only food ingredients, not known to interact with drugs, and is sugar, soy and gluten free
- Helps patients take the correct dose of their prescribed medications by alleviating the need to crush or cut pills
- Encourages patients to complete their prescribed and non-prescribed pill regimes
- Allows doctors to prescribe the pill version of medications rather than the liquid form, which is often bad tasting and improperly dosed
- One applicator can coat up to two pills, depending on their size
It is available at medcoatusa.com, Amazon, and at select pharmacies.
Disclosure: This post is part of the MEDCOAT® sponsored program. I received compensation as a thank you for my participation. This post reflects my personal opinion about the information provided by the sponsors.