If you or someone you know is expecting for the first time, check out these great freebies! Right now on Amazon you can download these handy First Time Moms eBooks for FREE! These are a great way to learn exercise during pregnancy, pregnancy discomforts, travel tips during pregnancy, and much more. The prices can change at anytime, so if you are interested in any of these FREE eBooks don’t wait to download them.
Inside this complete pregnancy guide, you will learn:
- The 11 most important facts about pregnancy that all mom’s and dad’s need to know
- The top 10 pregnancy myths
- The most recent developments in obstetrics that will save you time and energy
- The physical symptoms you will experience and the solutions
- Dangerous pregnancy symptoms that should not be ignored
- Diet and nutrition tips for a pregnant woman
- Guidelines for safe exercises during pregnancy
- How to handle the emotional roller coaster during pregnancy
- The most current lifestyle trends in the pregnancy world
- What’s hot and what’s not for sex during pregnancy
- How to juggle a busy career with your pregnancy
- Travel tips for pregnant women
- What a man needs to know about pregnancy
- Safe skin-care products during pregnancy
- What clothes you should and shouldn’t wear during pregnancy
- The packing list for the hospital or birth center
If you’re looking for a fun but informative book that offers you more than the average slew of topics, “On Pregnancy: A Fun Guide for First-Time Moms from Birthing to Caring for Your First Bundle of Joy!” is the right pick for you.
Here is a preview of what you will learn from this book:
- What happens to your baby after they are born.
- What to do when you aren’t feeling a bond with your baby?
- Tackling life with a baby that doesn’t sleep.
- When to call the doctor and when to treat at home.
- And Much More
Your first time of pregnancy can be pretty exciting and overwhelming at the same time for both you and your partner. Knowing what to do, what to eat and ways of preventing possible complications is the key to having a thrilling pregnancy experience. There are numerous things you need to know that are very crucial. Some of these are important for the growth and development of the fetus and your own personal health while others (things to avoid) may be harmful to your health and the health of the fetus.
This book contains wonderful insights on the nine month journey to being a parent. You will learn all the essentials of pregnancy in the following topics:
- Important food for pregnant women
- Exercise for pregnant women
- Things to avoid while pregnant
- Possible pregnancy complications
- Stuff to buy in preparation for a baby
- The role of dads-to-be
First-time parents are in for a different kind of experience once a baby enters the equation. Once a first-time mom sees those two pink lines confirming that she’s carrying a new life in her womb, she experiences a slew of emotions. There’s a mixture of excitement, happiness, fear, and many other emotions. Nervousness is natural and usually comes with the thought of the pains during delivery.
This book will help ease the fears and give relevant information to those thinking of getting pregnant and expectant mothers!
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- THINGS YOU NEED TO CONSIDER WHEN PREPARING FOR PREGNANCY
- THE THREE STAGES OF PREGNANCY
- PREGNANCY DISCOMFORTS YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF
- RECOMMENDED DIET FOR PREGNANT WOMEN and
- Much, much more!
101 Newborn Questions Answered is the first in a series that will answer those questions as you navigate that first month and the first year.
- How do you get poop stains out of clothes? (hint, it’s all natural and free!)
- How do you increase your milk supply? (the number one way is all natural and free as well!)
- When will you get your groove back?
- How do you help baby understand day versus night?
- How much should a newborn be eating?
- Is there a cure for baby acne?
Designed in a question/answer format, 101 Newborn Questions Answered is a perfect for thumbing through while nursing or during those precious minutes when baby is napping.