This is a sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.
Being a new mom comes with lots of new challenges. Sometimes those challenges come from those who we want to love and support us. If you don’t know how to support a new mom, I wanted to share some tips with you. It never hurts to be that supportive person whenever there’s a new baby.
How to Support a New Mom
Bring the new mom a meal
Is there anything more awesome than food when you have just had a baby? I love supporting a new mom by bringing the family a meal. It’s amazing what a night free from cooking can really do.
Offer to help in any way possible
Listen, new babies bring a lot of responsibility. It’s amazing how helpful it can be to have someone come over and help. Maybe it’s washing the dishes or vacuuming the floor. I’ve been lucky enough to have other people watch my kiddos while I take a nap with the baby.
Bring her over a spa kit
It’s always super nice to be able to relax after having a new baby. One way you can support a new mom is bring her over a spa kit. A mom wants nothing more than to feel human again after she’s spent almost 10 months growing a baby. Bubble bath, finger nail polish and let’s not forget the chocolate.
Support her in her choices
I think one of the most important ways to support a new mom is by supporting her choices. Whether a new mom breastfeeds, feeds with a bottle, or supplements, it’s so important to support her. I think it’s most important to commend a new mom, especially in the feeding department.
Buying Parent’s Choice® baby and toddler products at Walmart
When it comes down to it, feeding your baby formula might be the choice you made, which is great. I always shopped at Walmart for Parent’s Choice® baby and toddler products. Parent’s Choice® infant formula can save you a ton of money. Here are several reasons to choose this formula for your baby.
- Nutritionally comparable to more expensive national brand infant formulas, including Enfamil®, Similac®, and Gerber®.
- Compliant with FDA nutritional standards and the recommendations of the AAP – the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Clinically proven to support growth and development.
- Easy to digest and has been well tolerated by millions of babies.
- Clinically proven to be as well tolerated by infants as national brand formulas.
Parent’s Choice® has been exclusive to Walmart since 1988. Many moms before me have used this brand of formula, so I think that says a lot. Even beyond the formula, there are other Parent’s Choice® products to choose from. Here are some of our favorites.
- Baby and Toddler Foods [Yogurt Bites, Cereals, Cereal Bars, Little Puffs®, Little Fruits®, Little Munchers™, and Little Wheels™]
- Toddler Formula for Older Infants
- Ready-to-Drink Pediatric Nutritional Beverages
- Pediatric Electrolyte Rehydration Solution and Powder Sticks
What ways can you support a new mom?