Spring is here and if you are looking for one more adorable sweet treat, we have you covered! To start, make any cupcake recipe. Feel free to make white, chocolate, red velvet, whatever your heart desires. To add the grass, we recommend Wilton #233 grass tip. With this tip, adding grass is easy as can be. No fuss, no muss. Be sure the cupcakes are completely cooled before attempting to ice them.
You can add jelly beans, or any other candy eggs.
Whether they are for a class party, a Sunday school treat, or just to impress little (and big) guests over Easter, these cupcakes are simple and adorable.
Be sure to let us know in the comments below if you made these over Easter.
If you are looking for more cupcake recipes, why not try one of these?
- Earl Grey Tea Latte Cupcake
- Delicious Blueberry Cupcakes with Blueberry Icing and Cream Cheese Filling
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Homemade Marshmallow Icing
- Salted Caramel Filled Cupcakes
- Minion Chocolate Cupcake Recipe With Two Toned Icing
Printable recipe is available at the bottom of this post.
Simple Spring Cupcakes
Green Buttercream Icing
Wilton grass tip (#233)
Fill an icing bag with green buttercream.
Using a grass tip, squeeze little bits of icing around the top of the cupcake until completely covered.
Place 3 or 4 jelly beans on top of the grass
- Green Buttercream Icing
- Wilton grass tip (#233)
- Fill an icing bag with green buttercream.
- Using a grass tip, squeeze little bits of icing around the top of the cupcake until completely covered.
- Place 3 or 4 jelly beans on top of the grass
- Use store bought cupcakes to save time or use your favourite recipe