Welcome to the
We hope all of you who live in the States had a great Thanksgiving last week! We can’t wait to see what you link up this week! I’m sure we’ll be seeing many Christmas posts. We are thankful for you!
Here are this week’s
- Thanksgiving Turkey Kids Craft from My Un-Entitled Life received 9 clicks!
Thanksgiving is Coming—Are You Hungry? from Spectrum Health Blogs about what pregnant women should or should not eat for Thanksgiving had 7 clicks.
- Oprah Winfrey-Quote Of The Week from The World as I See It had 6 clicks.
My Picks of the Week!
There were many Christmas posts shared last week! Here were three of my favorite ones!
- These Seasonal Mason Jar Votives from Our Secondhand House shows a cute way to decorate for Christmas using a mason jar.
Make Your Own Stocking Advent Calendar from Busy Mom’s Helper was adorable.
- I also loved this creative way to make a Homemade Advent Calendar from My Creative Days.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Your Co-hosts for November and December!
Please follow on at least one social media or by subscribing to their emails!
Christie is our new co-host for the rest of December! Please make sure you follow her and all our other co-hosts!!
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.
Please click on the link below to link up!