Welcome to the
Last week, we broke a new record! We had 182 posts linked up! Thank you so much for linking up with us and for helping boost others’ posts!
Here are this week’s
10 Things I Buy at the Dollar Store from Finding Morgan received the most clicks.
The following posts all received 7 clicks!
- How I Got a Credit Score Over 800 and You Can Too! from Future Expat
- How to Support Your Blogging Community from Mrs. Tee Love Life Laughter
- Minion Chocolate Covered Oreos from Kandy Kreations
My Picks of the Week!
I pinned and commented on #1-35, and there were so many great posts! I am going to share 3 Thanksgiving posts that were either creative or very useful!
- Have children make a bracelet while you tell the Thanksgiving story — You Can Make It Too! Thanksgiving Story Bracelet from Mom’s Lifesavers
- A printable planner for your grocery list to organizing your recipes for Thanksgiving — Printable Thanksgiving Planner from The Pin Junkie
- Thanksgiving Turkey Card from The Pin Junkie also. Isn’t it adorable?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Your Co-hosts for November and December!
Please follow on at least one social media or by subscribing to their emails!
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.
Please click on the link below to add your posts to the linky!